The dentist you choose does make a difference. Our dentists provide a full range of general dental services for all ages. We offer preventative care, cosmetic dentistry, and comprehensive general dentistry, all from our convenient location in downtown River Falls, Wisconsin.
No unnecessary treatment. No excessive treatment.
- Cleanings & Fluoride Treatment – Our hygienists meticulously clean your teeth while providing oral hygiene instruction tailored to your specific needs. Adult fluoride treatments are provided free of cost to our patients following each cleaning and are available in a multitude of flavors as a topical gel applied in a tray, or as a varnish that is painted onto the surfaces of your teeth by hand, the varnish also allows you to eat or drink immediately after your cleaning. Our hygienists are never forced to clean anyone’s teeth in a pre-determined amount of time. They personally evaluate how long it takes to clean your teeth effectively and they specify how long your cleaning appointment will be based on your individual needs.
- Braces – Page Family Dentistry is now offering Invisalignclear aligner therapy, a more aesthetic option that is much less visible in the mouth and also allows the patient to remove the clear appliance to eat, drink, and brush their teeth.
- Fillings – Treat tooth decay by removing damaged tooth structure and restoring the tooth to healthy form and function with state-of-the-art dental bonding materials or traditional metal restorative material.
- Laser Cavity Detection – The latest technology helps us detect hidden decay, stopping the spread of disease before it destroys the tooth from within. [more info]
- Crowns – Cover the entire tooth when extensive tooth decay or fracture has destroyed too much tooth structure to restore the tooth with a filling. [more info]
- Implants – Surgically placed metal anchor replaces the root of a missing tooth in order to support a crown. [more info]
- Bridges – Replace missing teeth by bridging the gap between two adjacent teeth with a prosthetic tooth supported by neighboring crowns. [more info]
- Sealants – Protect the chewing surface of teeth from decay by sealing irregular grooves and crevices with state-of-the-art dental bonding materials. [more info]
- Veneers – Cosmetic restoration of discolored, chipped, heavily restored, or misaligned front teeth with composite resin or porcelain.
- Jaw Pain Treatments – Diagnose and treat issues of jaw joint pain, clenching, or grinding.
- Gum Treatments – From gingivitis to periodontitis, we have treatment options for all forms and severities of gum disease.
- Teeth Whitening – We offer many at-home whitening options with clinical strength including Opalescence, Opalescence Go, and Vivastyle Whitening Strips.
- Root Canals – Cleaning, disinfection, and filling of the inside of teeth to eliminate infection while restoring health and function to severely damaged teeth where the infection from tooth decay has spread to the pulp and often adjacent bone. [more info]
NOTICE: All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and the benefit of the general public. Page Family Dentistry does not testify to, sponsor, or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked internet pages.